jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Erasmus.nl

One day you will leave this world behind, so...
Live a life you will remember !



One week ago I left one of the most beautiful places where I've been. I didn't say good bye cause I'd rather prefer say Dankjewel than Superdoei. Gracias Netherlands for your bike culture and the lovely Dutch people you have, I've really felt part of this cooperative society. Thank you Radboud University, you got it, I' ve changed perspective ;) Merci Sportcenter for shaping my body and teaching me that if 'I believe, I'm halfway there' (and Grazie Sportcafé for all deep and interested talks I've had in your couch❤️). Dziękuję to my faithful and adventurous travel mate for riding me to incredible landscapes like this one (specially for surviving almost the whole biketrip). Dank u wel Nijmegen for all that you have made me feel/learn/experience and, above all, for all awesome people I've met during my Erasmus❤️  Compartir es viure i viure es estimar y ha sido un placer compartir mi tiempo con todas esas personas que han aportado su granito de arena a mi vida, thanks! Beautiful things can happen when your heart stays open ;)


These are the nights that never die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario